How to Install Memu Nougat Emulator for PC / Laptop [Windows 10/7/8.1]
Memu is soon becoming the go-to emulator for Playing Android games on PC / laptops with Windows systems. Now, since most of the games for Android are now being made for newer Android versions such as Nougat , Oreo, P . The emulators too need to be updated for feature rich gameplay. Hence, in this tutorial we will cover How you can install Memu 5 Nougat emulator for PC / laptop so that you can play latest games such as PUBG, fortnite on PC with the latest features and without lags .
Tutorial to Install Memu Nougat Emulator for PC & Laptop – Windows 10 / 7 / 8.1 –
- A PC or a laptop with a decent configuration. Recommended Min.2 GB RAM.
- Memu 5 Emulator installed on your system, incase if not installed the latest Nougat image (ova) won’t work.
- You can download the Memu 5 emulator (base for Nougat) from link below if it isn’t installed on your system –
Click here to Download Memu 5 (Base emulator) to load Nougat (.ova) file
- In this part, we will apply the Memu Nougat image (.ova) on to our Memu emulator base. Thus, we need to get the latest Nougat system file from the link below –
Click here to Download Nougat emulator for PC / Windows 10/7/8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Note — Simply downloading the base file won’t work, Memu 5 must be installed on your system
- Now, from the “Multi-memu” icon on your desktop, launch the Multi-memu instance as shown below –
- Once you have launched the Multi-Memu , it will show configuration or start options as shown in the following screenshot –
Here, tap on the “Import” button as shown above image. It will now ask you to select the (.ova) file to load.
- Now, in the file browser window which opens, browse to the Nougat image we downloaded in this tutorial, select it and click on the “Open” button as shown in the screenshot below –
- The Instance manager will load the image in its window and list it below the old memu image as shown below.
- Once, it reaches 100% , simply start the new Memu image by clicking on the “Start”
button besides it, in the instance manager –
- That’s it, Memu will now start with the new android Nougat 7 image. It will now be loaded and you’ll be shown a Memu tutorial screen –
- Simply, close the tutorial screen. Thus, you can now enjoy your Memu Nougat emulator for PC / Laptop.
That’s it! You have now successfully installed and loaded Memu Nougat emulator on your Windows 10/7/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Incase, if you face any problems or have any queries feel free to let us know in the comments section below.