Momo App Player is an android emulator, which you can use to run Android apps and games on your Computer. Though there is no dearth of android emulators which we have compiled in our Android emulator collection, Momo app player is a great one for gamers . By default, its in Korean language, but in this article we will cover on How you can use and Download Momo App Player in English.
|Download Link||Download Link|
|Operating Systems :||Windows 10, 7 & 8.1|
|Type of Installer :||Full Offline Setup|
Method to Download and Use Momo App Player for PC [ English Version ] – 32-bit & 64-bit –
- First of all Download the Momo’s App player for PC & laptop from the link below –
Click here to Download Momo App Player for Laptop-PC (Windows 10, 7 & 8.1)
Note – In the screenshots, the default language is Korean, but our installer has English too. We will cover how to easily change the language to English in Momo.
- Now, after you have downloaded the installer, double click the installer icon to launch the Momo player installation. It will open the installation as shown in the following screenshot –
Here tap the Yellow button to start the Momo App player installation. It will now start installing Momo Simulator on your system as shown below –
Please wait while all the files are copied, and installation reaches 100%.
- Now, once all the files are copied, and the indicator has reached 100%, launch Momo app player for PC, by clicking on the yellow button highlighted as shown in the screenshot below –
- Now, it will boot Momo on your PC for the first time. It may ask you for network access permissions for internet. Please click on “allow access” to enable internet support for your Android system in Momo.
- Congratulations! . Momo is now installed on your Windows system. In order to change language to English please perform the following steps in order –
- Method to change default language to English –
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the right hand side control strip.
- Select the “second” option from left hand side menu tab, on the settings pop-up.
- Select “English” from the last drop down option (Shown in the Screenshot below)
- Click on “Yellow button” to save your default language to English –
- That’s it! You can now use Playstore, install games , or drag and drop apks to start using your favorite apps and games in Momo App Player.
- Momo app Player is based on Android Lollipop, thus it can easily run most of modern Android apps and games
- Click here to Download Momo App Player for Laptop-PC (Windows 10, 7 & 8.1)