How to Install ADB & Fastboot on Windows by Compact ADB Installer
ADB Android Debug Bridge & FastBoot drivers are required for flashing ROM’s, Changing Recoveries, Installing apps etc. It is very tiresome to install these tools via the default SDK Manager as downloading SDK requires 100 mB of data, while the things we require are of roughly 1mB. So, here’s Compact ADB & Fastboot Android Drivers installer for Windows 7 , 8 , 8.1 & Windows 10 (32 – bit & 64 -bit both supported).
Some, Salient features of our Compact ADB & Fastboot Installer are –
- One-click single Installer which installs required ADB & Fastboot drivers in split seconds.
- No need to manually configure Path, the Installer does it all by itself.
- The automatic configuration of environment Variables allows you to use ADB & Fastboot commands in any directory.
- Uses the latest tools from Android SDK which work on all Android versions.
- The ADB & Fastboot can be used for Adroid Kitkat , Lollipop and Android Marshmallow as well.
Installation Instructions –
- Download Compact ADB & Fastboot Installer from Above links.
- Double-click to open the Installer & click on “Next” , and finish.
- That’s it! your ADB & Fastboot drivers are successfully installed. no need to configure anything.
- Optionally you can also launch the shortcut from your desktop to directly type in adb & fastboot commands.
Note!! : Please launch the Desktop Shortcut / or Use ADB “only in Run as Administrator” mode for the proper functioning as shown in the image below –
ADB = Android Device Bridge is a tool used to communicate to your Connected Android device. It can be used to completely browse your Android device via USB Connection, Install & uninstall apps. Reboot into Recovery mode etc.
Fastboot = Fastboot is an alternative recovery protocol which can be used to boot into different recovery modes. CWM & TWRP etc.Besides, these Fastboot is also used for solving Bootloop issues.