How to Block all Jio Recharge Reminder Calls on Android [Spam Calls by Jio]
Reliance Jio has brought around a revolution when it comes to the data plans and internet usage in India. However, they have revolutionised spamming the customers too. Incase, if you own multiple Jio numbers and fail to recharge even a single number, they will keep calling you with spammy calls in the morning, noon, evening and other inappropriate times too. Jio also calls you each time with different numbers so that incase, even if you block a single number they have other number calling you . Thus, here’s a tutorial which will help you block all jio reminder spam calls.
Tutorial to Block Jio Recharge Reminder Calls on Android –
- Although, most phones come with a default blocker (MIUI, EUI etc) there is no option to add a custom string prefix. Hence, we need to use TrueCaller for the same, besides trueCaller even lets you see who’s calling you, even if you do not have the phone number saved.
Click here to Download TrueCaller App from Google Play Store
- After installing the true caller app launch it, and now open the menu by tapping the “3 horizontal lines” at the top-left hand corner. The menu icon is as shown below –
Now, navigate to the “Settings” option in the menu as highlighted in the following screenshot –
- Once you enter the “Settings” section, tap on the “Block” option as shown –
Inside , the “Block” panel, please select the “view my black list” option as highlighted –
- Now, it will display all your blocked contacts. Here, we need to add the prefix or number series of Jio calls in your region. In Maharashtra / Mumbai the calls generally start with “+91 22 3559″ hence, we will add the above string.
To do so, tap on the “+” “plus” icon as shown below –
Now, from the next options select the “Block a number series” option as shown in the below image –
- Now, enter the number series of Jio from which you receive Spam calls in the Enter number field and tap on the “Block” button as shown in the following image –
Note – In our state its + 91 22 3559 , please enter the series of your state of Jio Spam calls.
That’s it! .. All those Spammy calls from Jio will be blocked.
- Pro Tip – Add the Number series “+ 91 140 “ and all tele-marketing callers will be blocked on your phone, who ask for loans, credit cards, insurance etc.
- Incase, if you have any queries feel free to comment below.