Most of the Android emulators in the market come with either Android Kitkat or JellyBean, but since both the Android versions are now obsolete most newer games and apps don’t run on them. Now, we can’t simply use official Android Device manager’s emulator to run our custom apps or games so there remain very few alternatives. We bring you, one such method by using MEmu Emulator. Read on below for the complete tutorial on How to install Lollipop Android Emulator on PC or Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 64-bit & 32-bit.
Tutorial to Install MEmu Lollipop Emulator for PC on Windows 10 / 7 /8.1
- A Windows PC or Laptop with a decent configuration 2GB RAM & above.
- Now, MEmu lollipop OVA requires Old MEmu 4.4 based emulator already installed on your system. So, if in case your system doesn’t have MEmu installed. Download the Old MEmu emulator and install it from the download link given below –
Click here to Download MEmu 3.0.7 full Installer [Android 4.4 Base].
- In this step, we will apply the Android lollipop over the MEmu Base we have already installed. The Android Lollipop emulator ova is separate and hence must be separately downloaded and applied over the base, we will require this file –
Click here to Download Lollipop Android Emulator for PC / Laptop (Windows 7 / 8.1 /10)Note – Please note that simply downloading the Lollipop ova won’t work, MEmu base MUST be already installed.
- Once, you have downloaded the above Lollipop patch, double click & Open it. You will see a message of “Successfully Updated”.
- Now from either the Start menu or Desktop shortcut, launch “Multi-MEmu” App. (Not the default MEmu) It will open a window as shown in the image below
Here select the “Create Android 5.1 emulator” option.
- It will now start creating your Android Lollipop image as shown below, please wait until the process is completed.
Android Lollipop Emulator installation
- Once, the creation process is complete you will now see option to start the new MEmu1 “new lollipop image as shown in the image below –
Click on Start to launch MEmu Lollipop Emulator for Windows
Click on “Start” to launch the MEmu Lollipop emulator. It will now show a loading screen, please allow the loading to complete.
- After the loading is complete , it will boot you onto your default Android lollipop homescreen as shown –
Android Lollipop Emulator homescreen & Notification Drawer
You can even use Playstore to install apps & use Google services.
- Besides, you can even use your Keyboard to simulate touch, play games via your keyboard & mouse , use rooted apps on your MEmu lollipop emulator.
- Here’s a screenshot showing the Android version, incase if you face any problems while installing MEmu or the Lollipop patch feel free to comment below .
Android Lollipop Emulator for PC – Windows 10 / 8 / 7