Welcome all to our new post, and in this post, we are going to review a VPN service called Windscribe. Windscribe is a simple to use VPN service which is available for almost all types of devices like Desktop, Mobiles and Routers in fact it is available for browsers only. Windscribe has many features at very affordable price, and its pack starts from $ 7.50 per month. In fact, users can also go for the free version. We will discuss this in details in later in the post. First of all, let us explore what we can do with Windscribe.
Features of Windscribe
Windscribe is a VPN service which provides some basic features of VPN to its customers. Let us highlight some of its key features.
1. Basic VPN Services: It provides some basic VPN services like:
a. Access Blocked Content: Users can access Blocked content through it. Now users don’t have to worry about their favorite content on the internet if they are traveling abroad.
b. Security over Insecure Network: Users can use Windscribe to browse the internet safely over insecure network connections like public wifi, etc. Public networks are highly prone to Spying agencies and hackers.
c. Encrypted Files Transfer: Data are send and received in a secure manner through encryption hence there is no fear of threat confidentiality.
2. Support: As it mentioned above it is available for all types of platforms like:
a. Desktop/ Laptop:Windows, Mac, and Linux.
b. Browser: Google Chrome, Opera, and Firefox.
c. Phone: Android, iOS, and Blackberry.
d. Router: DD-WRT, Tomato Inside, and Flash Router.
3. For Desktop
a. Users will get full VPN client security for their system. Windscribe will protect all activities like browsing, email, Skype, etc.
b. Firewall option is available which protects the exposure of home IP address if Windscribe service is unavailable at the moment.
4. For Browser
a. For Browsers, users will get fully protection to their privacy from annoying ads and location trackers.
b. The Secure link is also available in the browser extension of Windscribe which can help in detecting harmful sites.
You can also visit this video for more idea about the working and use of Windscribe.
The interface of Windscribe?
In this part of the post, we are going to share some snaps of Windscribe for Windows. Have a look at these snaps carefully.
1. First of all, you have to create an account.
2. After that, you have to do login.
3. You will get the following screen after login.
4. As you can see, you can select the location of the servers. In free version users will get servers in only eight countries whereas in paid version servers in more than 40 countries are available. You can also see that in free version users will get only two GB free data instead of 10 GB if the email id is not verified.
Have a look at below snap for the idea about the pricing of the service.
We have provided sufficient points supporting Windscribe VPN service but still if you have any doubts in your mind, please read below pros and cons which we noticed while using it.
1. Its free version is available in which users can get ten GB of data limit which is good for a free service.
2. 40+ countries servers are available which are located in almost all part of the globe.
3. The bandwidth of the Windscribe is also very good. And we didn’t notice any considerable slowdown in browsing speed.
4. Available for wide range of devices and platforms.
5. Some features like the firewall, secure link, etc are unique and helpful in maintaining privacy.
1. It is not available for windows phone.
Guys, try it free version and share your experience with us through like, comments and share. In case of any doubts you can contact us through contact us options. Thank you all.