Hello Friends, In my Last Post,I had Published Tasm or Turbo Assembler For Windows 7 // Windows 8, Full Screen 64bit,then after that i received many requests from our Users to Prepare an installer for TurboC/C++ too on that algorithm,so here it is.. TurboC/C++ By Borland is a Popular C/C++ Compiler,but finding its installer is a headache plus it doesn’t directly work on Windows 7/Windows 64 bit..so here is the Modified TurboC/C++ 4.0 Installer For All Windows Versions Its Salient Features are
- World’s most preferred Simple C/C++ Language Compiler..that too on a single click installer !!
- Works On All Versions of Windows, Windows 98,Windows 2000,Windows XP,Windows 7 [64 bit as well as 32 bit] As Well as Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 too [both 64bit and 32 bit]
- Works Full-screen even on Windows 7 and Windows 8..!!
- C/C++ Graphics[graphics.h] supported .. even on Windows 7 and Windows 8 again fullscreen..!!
- Header files Snap.h and dos.h also supported for Screen-capture and Delay timer,again full screen..
- Single installer,no Need of Configuring anything.. even a single line
- No Need Of Mounting anything on DosBoX , everything is already mounted
- Alt+F9 Key For Compilation and Ctrl +F9 Key for execution both Combinations Supported,No other DosBox Turbo C++ supports this..!!
- Very Much Stable Operation.. Same installer works for all Windows OS’s 32 bit as well as 64 bit
You can Download it from here
Installation Guide Its rather pretty simple,Just Open the installer and simply keep on clicking Next.
Just Don’t change the default installation directory “c:\TurboC4\” Screenshots – >
- Double click the Turbo C/C++ icon on the Desktop for Execution
- If it Doesn’t run Full-screen simply give the command “Alt + Enter” To Open in Full-screen
Mirror Link No2- > Click here to Download from Mirror : TurboC/C++ For Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows 8 64bit-32bit Edition Updated 4.0