Top 5 eWallet Service providers in India for Maximum discounts on Online purchases
We all love to shop, don’t we? , although most of us use Cash-On-Delivery [COD] as a method of payments, but we get even more discounts! or earn even more cashbacks if we use eWallets, which are soon becoming the new heroes in the e-c0mmerce industry as a medium to get even more discounts! . Simply saying, these eWallets service providers offer you more value for your money each time you transact online through it , some of the Salient features of these e-Wallet services are as –
- Get extra cash credits greater than the amount you paid for adding money to these Wallets.
- Get Flat % of discounts whenever you purchase by these wallets (e.g Flat 20% off on BookMyShow if paid using PayUMoney)
- Get extra cashbacks in % of amount for every amount spent through the wallets (e.g 20% Cashback in addition to discounts on shopping on PayTm wallet).
- They also provide Buyer protection,so that your money is completely refunded in case of any complaint / failed transactions.
- Also, you get reward points for each transactions wherein you can exchange them for exciting gifts !
- They also provide option for securely storing your Card details, thus providing you additional security at the same time reducing your work to type in Credit or Debit Card numbers each time you intend to transact online.
- So the current Top 5 eWallet providers in India to get maximum discounts are as below –
No 1 – PayU Money
PayU Money is probably the first eWallet service in the Indian market and provides some exclusive discounts on online transactions such as (Flat 20% off on BookMyShow on Wednesday tickets) . It also provides great discounts on FoodPanda.in and other retail stores too! . PayU keeps on updating its mainsite with exclusive deals & offers every week!
No 2 – Pockets by ICICI Bank
Pockets is the newest entry amongst the ewallet services, but being a product of ICICI Bank and its powerful back-end it has quite a lot of interesting offers stacked up . Besides using as a gateway to Pay for online purchases, you can even use Pockets to accept money using either mobile number/e-mail ID. Thus, acting as a digital savings account. You can also add money to your Pockets wallet using Cards/ Net Banking as well as you can redeem/withdraw your money held in your Pockets wallet to your Bank account at nominal costs.
Click here to view existing offers on Pockets.
No 3 – PayTM
Although, Paytm started off as an online recharge site providing coupons, it has come a long way to have its own shopping portal , and full of deals. You’re never short of deals on the Paytm site, and it has a large number of deals and paytm coupons running on for bus booking/travels to electronics purchases to home decor and garments too! . Paytm wallet can be used to store your cash which can be later used to purchase goods on Paytm shopping portal or a large number of merchants who accept payments by Paytm wallet. You’ll surely get cashbacks if you shop using PayTm wallet! . PayTM wallets can also be used to accept/receive money from others, and the money in Paytm wallet can also be redeemed into Bank account as well!
Click here to know daily exclusive deals using Paytm wallet , Paytm Coupons & offers!
No 4 – Oxigen Wallet
Oxigen Wallet is not accepted as widely as the previous 3 ones, but not to underestimate its power, Oxigen Wallet provides flat discounts, and cashbacks on sites where no other services are able to (e.g eBay.in) . Thus, its quite handy to have it, incase if the above eWallet , eMoney services are not supported by your online merchant.
No 5 – Mobikwik Wallet
MobiKwik is yet another eMoney service provider in India, but it mainly deals with offers on Recharges, It has its present on other online merchants too but in our tests, those merchants were already covered by one or more of the service providers we discussed above, and neither was there much difference between the discounts/cashbacks provided between MobiKwik and them, nevertheless it still makes it way in due to the Recharge Cashbacks offers provided by it.
So , these are some of the Top eWallet or eMoney service providers in India, by using or virtue of which you can get even more discounts from online merchants on your shopping! . If you know more or other of such providers feel free to comment :).