Many times, we need to share our Android Screens remotely to another Android phone, TV or tablet to stream a movie or show a tutorial or location of a particular setting (Troubleshooting). Now, troubleshooting a problem over a phone-call can become too tedious while explaining the solution. This is where Screen sharing comes to the rescue; you can now share your screen to show the other person on exactly what to do, and where the specific solution is present. Here, we will cover How to share your Android screen to another Android device remotely over the Internet via Inkwire App.
Tutorial to Share or Cast your Android Phone over the Internet via Inkwire App –
- A Streamer Android device whose content is to be streamed we will be calling it “Sender” in our tutorial.
- A Recipient or Receiver Android device which will see the content, streamed by the sender, we will be calling it as “Receiver” in our tutorial.
- Both Sender & Recipient should have the Inkwire App installed –
Click here to Download & Install Inkwire App from Google Play Store
- A Working Internet Connection.
Step – 1 Getting the Sender Ready (Generating Access Code)
- The first step is to get the Sender ready to stream the device and generate the access code for the receiver (address). To generate the Access code, launch the Inkwire app on the sender it will show you a screen with two buttons “share” and “access” as shown in the below image –
Here, tap on the “Share” button.
- Now, Inkwire may ask you for permissions to see your screen or use your microphone, here tap on “allow/start now” as shown –
Now, you will get your access code for your sender device – as shown in the following image, which needs to be shared with the recipient –
Here in our example – “9558 0839 4868“ is our streamer or Sender device access code which needs to be shared to the Receiver. (You can share this via Whatsapp/text message or any other means)
Step – 2 – Entering the Access Code on your Receiver Device & watching the Stream –
- The above steps make our Sender ready to stream to our receiver Android device. Now, to watch the screen of our Sender, Open the Inkwire app on the receiver device, and here tap on the “Access” button as shown –
Now, when you tap on the “Access” button, it will ask you for the Streamer or Sender device access code as shown in the below image. Here enter the access code of your sender device –
- After, entering the access code on your receiver device, simply click on the Access button!.
- Voila!, you will now be able to see the sender device screen live telecast on the recipient Android phone or tv as shown –
That’s it, you can now start showing your friend on your sender device, on troubleshooting or even a movie too… In the case of any problems or issues while using the app feel free to comment.