Instagram has its largest user base on iOS or iDevices – iPhone, iPod & iPad . many time we need to download photos from our Instagram feed and there aren’t many easy options except to take Screenshot , but those too don’t give the complete Image resolution. But not anymore, Instagrapp app for iOS allows you to download just any Instagram photo or Video on your iDevice in a very easy manner! Keep reading to know on How to easily Download Instagram photos and videos on iPhone using Instagrapp app.
Tutorial to easily Download Pics from Instagram using Instagrapp app –
Instagrapp app for iOS not only allows you download photos from Instagram but it also allows you to Repost them –
Click here to Download Instagrapp app from Apple iTunes Store.
- Once you have downloaded the Instagrapp app, log-on to your Instagram Account via the app and Authorize the app .
- After you finish the Authorisation , Instagrapp app will present you with your Instagram feed as shown in the image alongside , Here tap on the image/video you want to Download.
- After you tap on anImage or video from your feed, It will be shown in full-view as shown below – . Now Simply tap on the “Save” button to download . That’s it!
- The iPhone may ask you a one-time confirmation for allowing “Photos” access to InSave app, Click on “Allow”.
- That’s it ! All your Selected Instagram Photos and Videos will now be downloaded on your iPhone !
You can also use the “search” option to browse instagram using Username, and hashtags to search media for the particular search query. The method is really useful for backing up our own photos by searching our own Username as shown below –
Besides this method you can also try the Method No.2 and Method No.3 mentioned in the following article to download Instagram photos & videos on your device – Click here to See Method No.2 & 3 for downloading Instagram Content.
If you face any problems feel free to comment, Happy Instagraming 🙂